Monday, June 2, 2008

Real Simple - Weddings



Last night I was reading some of my daily inspirations and came across a fabulous new-to-me blog: a $10,000 wedding. Typical me just had to read all of her previous posts, and what do you know, she had posted back in January about the first ever Real Simple Wedding Edition magazine. I love Real Simple, but am trying REALLY hard to only buy magazines when necessary-and as I am not married or engaged, it doesn't quite fit into the budget-since its $12.95. Her quick post led me to Darci over at With This Ring, where she has been ever so nice to do a review of the special edition. She also has links to all the amazing Wedding Planning Lists that you will ever need, all published in the Real Simple Weddings magazine.

-Such a great resource, and for those planning a wedding, $12.95 is a good price for a planning book. Here are a few of my favorite lists:

Links to all the worksheets
Wedding Photo Checklist
What to ask your Planner
Download able Wedding Budget Worksheet
Wedding Party Contact Sheet

Lists are a good way to stay on track and stay organized without forgetting anything. Has anyone purchased this magazine, or found any of these lists helpful???

No comments: