Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Photo-opt for Bridesmaids

I wanted to share with you the cutest picture from a friend of mine mother's wedding! I am a sucker for half planned/half candid pictures and this picture makes me want to give spa wraps as a bridesmaids gift one day.
I'm a nerd, I know.



On the morning of the wedding, how wonderful is it to sit around with your friends as all the preparations begin. Spa wraps are great because they are comfortable and wont mess up hair and makeup when it comes time to put on the dress. Her mom had the monogram match the ice blue that shows up throughout the day, and the spa wraps were presented in cute blue canvas totes with monograms as well. You can kind of see the tote in the lower right of the photo. Is this something you would do for your bridesmaids?????

I'll be back on a regular schedule next week, so come back on Monday for more.

No comments: