Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, its summertime..

Hello All! I am sorry that I neglected you last week, things were busier than I thought they would be while I was in California. But I am back with a full palate of ideas and a refreshed mind. I wanted to start off July with a reminder of my past post's contest and let you know of another photography contest that is going on.

Don't forget to get your Love Story submissions in to Daisy Moffatt Photography by July 12th! Hopefully one of my readers will be the winner!

In case you haven't noticed, I wanted to mention that I have added another Daily Inspiration - classic bride. She has a wonderful blog that focuses around planning her upcoming wedding, and the posts and pictures are always something to take your breath away. Check out her site for a photography package contest in conjunction with Look Photography Look Photography is amazing at capturing details and would definitely be someone to consider if you were able to pay for traveling cost. They describe themselves as a "Husband and wife team that specializes in documentary, artistic wedding photography. Available for travel worldwide. 614.657.8831 - 937.390.3353, - look@lookphotography.net" Keep your eye on these guys, they have an amazing eye for detail.

I will leave you with pictures of the resort in California where I stayed. Wonderful staff at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort and Spa made my visit very relaxing, and the area of Indian Wells is defiantely breathtaking. With golf course, three pools and many restaurants, this resort would be a great place for a wedding or a honeymoon.







No comments: